JAZZ ON THE ISLE OF BUTE
Company No. SC350693 Charity No. SCO28601 Registered office: 40 Ardmory Road, Rothesay, Isle of Bute PA20 0PG.
Bute Jazz Concerts Ltd
Ticketing Policy 2019
1. Tickets once issued are non-refundable. We recommend that you arrange holiday insurance to cover you against loss in the event that you are unable to attend the festival.
2. A valid ticket is required for ALL concerts except those advertised with free admission.
3. Jazz dining venues may require you to produce a valid weekend Rover ticket or a single session ticket. Check ticketing requirement with the dining venue when you book for a jazz dining event.
4. Most venues are licensed for the sale and consumption of alcohol. Liquor Licensing Act age restrictions will apply to the admission of young persons aged 16-17 years and children aged 15 years and younger. If your party includes young persons or children, please check with the venue as to their admission policy. Proof of age may be requested prior to admission.
5. Children and young person under 18 years can purchase discounted tickets at the Festival Shop. Proof of age may be required at the point of sale.
6. Possession of a valid ticket does not guarantee admission to any venue or concert. Admission to ALL venues is at the discretion of venue management and /or ticket checkers at all times and you will be refused access if the venue is already full. Legal capacity limits for venues will not be exceeded under any circumstances. Early arrival is recommended to ensure you gain admittance.
7. Single Concert Tickets are valid for entry to the one nominated event only and will be collected on entry.
8. All tickets are issued by Bute Jazz Concerts Ltd. Tickets may be purchased on-line from our website www.butejazz.com, by post and in person on arrival from the venue subject to availability and venue capacity.
9. All artistes are booked subject to contract. Bute Jazz Concerts Ltd. reserves the right to amend published schedules in the event of any artist being unable to appear due to circumstances outside our control.
10. Complimentary tickets or passes have no cash value and are non-refundable.
11. Random ticket checks are carried out at all venues over the period of the Festival. Please ensure that you have a valid ticket for the performances that you attend.
|Bute Manouche Programme 2019|
|Bute Manouche Jam Venues 2019|
|Bute Manouche 2019 Venue Map|
|Bute Manouche Music Workshops|
|Bute Manouche Bands|
|Bute Manouche Band Gallery|
|John Le Voi|
|Violin Workshop Information|
|Beginners Gypsy Guitar Workshop Information|
|Intermediate Guitar Workshop Information|
|Advanced Guitar Soloing Workshop Information|
|PLACES TO EAT|
|PLACES TO STAY|